Score Arranging, Orchestration, Transcription
The price is determined by:
- the density of notation on the page (number of system)
- the complexity of the music score
- the quantity of standard symbols (fingering, articulation, dynamics, etc.)
- special symbols (non-standard symbols requiring production)
- text and lyrics
- the readability of the supplied handwritten score
|Job type||Price per minute||Hight density extra cost|
|Single melody line||€30||€5|
|Two staff single lines or Guitar polyphonic||€45||€5|
|Vocal melody with chord symbols||€40||€5|
|Piano score average density||€50||€5|
|Piano plus solo instrument||€80||€5|
|Vocal /4 rythms/3 other instruments||€90||€5|
|Big band / Marching band||€125||€5|
|Symphony Orchestra with Choir||€175||€5|
|Piano reduction from any Ensemble||To be discussed|
|Piano reduction from full orchestra score||To be discussed|
|Score expansion from piano to any ensemble(s)||To be discussed|
We also do studio recording with chamber orchestra and full orchetsra depending on your need and budget.
We do mix & master in Berlin, for Arabic music and songs we do the mix & master in Beirut
I'm welcome discussion regaridng the cost depending on the total number of minutes required, I do require %50 upfront and %50 upon the completion of the job.
Please contact me for any questions.